Are you ready?
To stand behind a “we’ll take care of it” mentality?
To be a part of a large stable company?
Provide excellent customer support?
To work with professionals in a drug-free environment?
To work with integrity and pride in all you do?
To be part of a team that encourages and promotes?
To go to work for the last place you may ever have to?
Send us your resume and let’s get started!
At Management Services Northwest, we strive to hire talented individuals who have a passion for doing their job well, have positive attitudes, and are motivated to please our clients. We believe in and have respect for hard workers who are dedicated to their career. If this sounds like you, please complete an online application! We are a drug free company and background checks are completed.
FT Leadership Position – Whatcom & Portland
We are currently seeking a strong candidate for a Full Time Leadership Position with our growing Janitorial company for the Whatcom County and Portland areas. This will mostly be a swing shift schedule. Need to be available at other times as needed and open to accepting off -hours calls.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervises the servicing of assigned accounts to conform to direct cost budgets, quality standards, and customer Satisfaction. Provide the proper support and guidance to cleaning technicians.
• Responsible for scheduling, training, assigning work, maintaining accurate and proper records, which includes timesheet preparations. Ensures job performance documentation, including disciplinary action prepared and submitted appropriately and on time
• Effective communication with Operations Manager on all conditions existing on site
• Maintain positive work relations with client(s)
• Perform inspections with Operations Manager
• Responsible for reviewing inspections with onsite janitorial staff
* Review and control labor and supply costs for assigned accounts. Ensure that it conforms with budgetary standards and sound operational standards/quality.
* Inspect assigned accounts quarterly. Ensure the work performed meets customer quality standards for account retention.
* Assign cleaning personnel to accounts. Provide fill-in services where needed. Develop work schedules
* Ensure that training takes place for all new hires and that training sessions are held periodically to review programs/policies.
* Work with HR for staffing current and new contracts.
* Ensure that all programs and policies of company are being followed.
* Maintain inventory, and supply and equipment needs for assigned accounts. Deliver equipment and materials as needed.
* Is responsible for training, reviewing, correcting, and recommending the employment termination of employees.
* Is responsible for resolving day-to-day operational problems at accounts. Notify the Regional Operations Manager of any problems for documentation purposes.
* Perform other duties as directed by the President and Regional Operations Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
* High School Diploma, College Education and/or minimum 2 years related work experience.
* Outstanding verbal and written skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and presentation skills.
* Strong knowledge of maintenance/janitorial industry coupled with a strong knowledge of cleaning products.
Ability to use various cleaning tools and equipment such as vacuum cleaner, mop, carpet and floor cleaning machines, etc. Frequent standing, walking, bending, squatting, fingering, handling, reaching; Moderate lifting, carrying, climbing, kneeling/crawling; Minimal sitting.
This Leadership position will travel to and from client(s) facilities ensuring proper procedures and controls are met to include staffing, training and quality control to client satisfaction. This role will cover about 35+ sites and 25+ personnel.
PT Evening Cleaners/Janitors -
We are always looking for great people to join our growing company!! If you are reliable, trustworthy, have an eye for detail and are available to work evenings to late night, these are great part time opportunities. Hours are somewhat flexible to fit your needs. Job duties include but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, restroom sanitizing and clean-up, inventory stocking, etc. Previous janitorial experience is preferred. Must have reliable transportation. Paid travel time between sites.
- Stanwood – evenings Monday, Wednesday & Friday, approx. 4 hrs per week
- Bellevue – evenings Sunday – Thursday, approx. 10 hrs per week
- Bellevue – Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday, approx. 10 hrs per week
- Bellevue – Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, approx. 4.5 hrs per week
- Renton – evenings Sunday – Thursday, approx. 12 hrs per week
- Kitsap – evenings Monday – Thursday, approx. 10 hrs per week
- Sequim – evenings Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, approx. 12-15 hrs per week
- Edmonds – evenings Monday – Friday, approx. 14 hrs per week
- Portland – evenings Saturday, Sunday & Monday, approx. 10 hrs per week
- Ballard/S. Lake Union – evenings Monday – Friday, approx. 20 hrs per week
- Bellingham – evenings Monday – Friday, approx. 25 hrs per week
- Bellingham – evenings Monday – Friday, approx. 15 hrs per week
- Portland – evenings Friday – Monday, approx. 10 hrs per week
- Multnomah County – Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Tues, Thurs, Saturday approx. 12 hrs per week
Maintenance Technician – Whatcom
We are currently seeking a full time MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for the Whatcom County area. The Maintenance Technician is a professional responsible for the hands-on-work of maintenance projects to service the regional accounts.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Manage many different jobs and work sites to schedule, within budget and according to specified standards of quality and performance.
• Spend 90 percent of their time on the road at client sites.
Qualifications and Training
• Must be a “jack of all trades” handyman with at least 4 years’ experience in hands-on-work as well as several years of experience managing others and client relationships
• Must work well with others, and be able to self-monitor their time and work flow
• Must be willing to assume responsibility for work outcomes
• Requires a broad working knowledge of maintenance
• Ability to read and visualize plans, and an eye for precise detail.
Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, including sitting, standing walking and driving.
• Often prolonged standing, and long time on job is required. This position will involve the periodic lifting of up to 100 lbs, extensive in-region driving, and eight hours or more per day of hands-on-work.
• Four years of work experience
• Strong communication skills in dealing with clients, co-workers and management
• Motivated and intelligent team player with a positive attitude ready to meet any challenge.
• Experience with building codes, permits and inspections. Sensitivity to their potential impact on a construction project.
• Focus on safety
• High school graduate or equivalent
Full time Janitorial Lead – Greater Seattle area, Lynnwood/Bellevue/Tukwila areas
We are currently seeking a full time Janitorial Lead for the Greater Seattle area and another position for the Lynnwood/Bellevue/Tukwila areas. This will be mostly a swing shift schedule with flexibility to be available at other times as needed.
Primary Job Functions:
• Responsible for scheduling, training, assigning work, evaluating and recommending appropriate discipline and discharge of subordinates. Maintains accurate and proper records, which includes timesheet preparations. Ensures job performance documentation, including disciplinary actions are prepared and submitted appropriately and on time
• Train personnel
• Organize and supervise on-going operations
• Effective communication with Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager on all conditions existing on site
• Maintain positive work relations with client(s)
• Perform weekly inspections with Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager
• Responsible for reviewing weekly inspects with onsite janitorial staff
Other duties include:
• Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
• Maintain, clean and sanitize bathrooms and break rooms throughout facilities.
• Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
• Dusting and cleaning facilities
Qualifications & Training
• Two or more years of equivalent experience preferred
• Must have a reliable vehicle to drive to multiple sites
PT/FT Landscape Technician – Portland
We are currently seeking a landscape technician for the Portland area. This position is approximately 20-40 hours per week. Must be reliable, trustworthy and have an eye for detail. Job duties include but are not limited to: laying sod, mowing, trimming, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, disposal of refuse, and use of power tools. Previous landscape experience preferred. Must have reliable transportation.
Floor Cleaning Technician – Pierce County
We are currently seeking a full time Carpet Cleaning Technician for the Pierce county area. The shift is typically in the evenings and late night.
Primary Job Functions:
Service assigned accounts to conform to quality standards and customer satisfaction. Servicing facilities with floor and carpet cleanings including use of heavy equipment at various sites throughout Pierce County and ensuring the client areas are being cleaned to MSNW specifications.
Qualifications & Training:
1 Year related work experience required
Minor mechanical skills needed
Clean driving record
Experience driving and operating commercial equipment and vehicles
Ability to use various cleaning tools and equipment including carpet cleaning and floor finishing tools (up to 75 lbs). Frequent standing, walking, bending, squatting, handling, reaching and sitting. Moderate lifting, carrying, climbing, and kneeling/crawling. Attention to detail.