Are you ready?
To stand behind a “we’ll take care of it” mentality?
To be a part of a large stable company?
Provide excellent customer support?
To work with professionals in a drug-free environment?
To work with integrity and pride in all you do?
To be part of a team that encourages and promotes?
To go to work for the last place you may ever have to?
Send us your resume and let’s get started!
At Management Services Northwest, we strive to hire talented individuals who have a passion for doing their job well, have positive attitudes, and are motivated to please our clients. We believe in and have respect for hard workers who are dedicated to their career. If this sounds like you, please complete an online application! We are a drug free company and background checks are completed.
PT Evening Cleaners/Janitors -
We are always looking for great people to join our growing company! If you are reliable, trustworthy, have an eye for detail and are available to work evenings to late night, these are great part time opportunities. Hours are somewhat flexible to fit your needs. Job duties include but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, restroom sanitizing and clean-up, inventory stocking, etc. Previous janitorial experience is preferred. Must have reliable transportation. Paid travel time between sites.
- Bainbridge – evenings Monday through Thursday, approx. 10 hrs per week
- Bellevue – evenings Monday through Friday, approx. 3-12 hrs per week
- Bellingham – evenings Saturday and Sunday, approx. 12 hrs per week
- Bremerton – evenings Monday through Thursday, approx. 11 hrs per week
- Pierce County – daytime, Saturday and Sunday, approx. 12 hrs per week
- Portland – evenings Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, approx. 13.5 hrs per week
- Portland – evenings Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, approx. 15.75 hrs per week
- Portland – evenings Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, approx. 19.5 hrs per week
- Portland – evenings, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, approx. 15.75 hrs per week
- Renton – evenings Monday through Friday, approx. 12-22 hrs per week
- Seattle – evening, Monday through Friday, approx. 3-12 hrs per week
- Silverdale – evenings Monday through Friday, approx. 5 hours per week
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to the President/CEO. This is a full time position Monday through Friday approximately from 9:00am – 5:00PM.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
Supports and assists the President/CEO along with other Executive Team Members as required with various administrative tasks and maintains confidentiality.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar using Outlook.
- Screen phone calls, preview mail, and monitor emails as directed.
- Make travel arrangements (air, hotel, rental cars) and prepare reports as needed for President / CEO and/or other executives using internet and travel websites to obtain cost effective rates.
- Handle registrations for industry and association events for President/CEO and/or other executives.
- Assist with preparation of meeting agendas, take minutes/notes and distribute as needed.
- Customer and staff relations.
- Contract management, including but not limited to preparing job costs, create contracts and addendums, distribution, filing, and maintaining records for contract renewals.
- Assist with Sales Management Software– i.e. answering questions in regard to usage, maintain database. Assist with formatting and sending advertisements and press releases.
- Preparing various accounting, cash flow, job costing and forecasting reports and provide assistance to Accounting and/or Controller as directed.QUALIFICATIONS & TRAININGPrevious administrative assistant experience with upper level management. Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to multi-task, make decisions, and change priorities depending on the events of the day.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- College degree preferred.